International Business Co-Major
Terry College of Business
A growing number of companies transact a significant portion of their business through international channels. As a result, major corporations that take advantage of international opportunities have a competitive edge.
The undergraduate International Business major at UGA is designed as a co-major. Students pair it with one of eight other Terry College of Business majors: Accounting, Economics, Finance, Management, Management Information Systems, Marketing, Real Estate, or Risk Management & Insurance. For specifics on each individual co-major, please visit:
* Accounting / International Business
* Economics / International Business
* Finance / International Business
* Management / International Business
* Management Info Systems / Int’l Business
* Marketing / International Business
* Real Estate / International Business
* Risk Mgmt & Insurance / Int’l Business
The International Business co-major gives a competitive edge to students in the global job market by instilling the importance of cultural diversity and international business trends. Career opportunities include international marketing specialists, advisory consultants, foreign exchange operations analysts, business managers, project coordinators, and many others.
Study Abroad Options: UGA at Oxford Study Abroad Program; UGA at Verona, Italy Study Abroad Program; Terry College International Business Programs